I have seriously neglected this blog so I have come to the conclusion that I am not a very good blogger. After spending my days at work and enjoying my time at home with the family I rarely have any time for much else. I was just thinking today that I need to make a point to work on Sophie's scrapbook...actually finish Dexter's too and Sean really needs to work on Sophie's video. Dexter told me on the phone today that he watch his video from when he was a baby. He really enjoys seeing that again and again. Sean will commit to working on Sophie's after the election and I will commit to finishing the baby books while on maternity leave with baby no. 3. We're looking at a March date I think. More details to come later.
Melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment